fbevent

Business Tag

When playing two truths and a lie, you might hear Brennon Cox give these answers: “I worked as a chef in a five-star restaurant.” “I still own a huge collection of Beanie Babies.” “I once experienced devastating flooding in Utah.” Which one is the lie? It’s the Beanie Babies one, but we wouldn’t hold it against him if it were true. He did...

  With new challenges during these uncertain times, how will you connect with your customers in 2021? According to experts, it may not be easy. A recent Forrester report found that the current pandemic will lead to “deeper budget cuts with broader effects across the marketing ecosystem and broader economy.” However, that same report advises against cutting back on your marketing...

  As the pandemic rages on, organizations are faced with new opportunities to keep business operations moving. In a recent Forbes article, columnist Amy Osmond Cook shares four strategic tips to engage in productive and supportive virtual meetings for your staff to keep things moving and on track. Here are some highlights of that article.  Be Clear about the Purpose of the...

  For the fifth year in a row, Osmond Marketing is recognized as one of MountainWest Capital Network’s Utah100 for 2020. The announcement was part of the MWCN 26th Annual Utah 100 Award Event held virtually on Tuesday, October 13.  “We are excited to receive this honor, as it speaks highly of our team, clients, and culture,” said Emily Woll, COO at...

Lathum Nelson has a healthy appetite for public relations. That isn’t entirely metaphorical: he started in this business eating. Fresh out of college, he took an unpaid internship at Zoo Records in Santa Monica because he was a fan of some of their artists. While there, he assisted the PR department for a few months in exchange for all of the...

  The results are in! Osmond Marketing is delighted to be recognized as one of the 2020 Utah 100 by MountainWest Capital Network (MWCN). This is the fifth year in a row for Osmond Marketing, and we are thrilled to be honored as one of Utah’s fastest-growing companies. “I think it speaks highly of our team, clients, and culture,” says Emily Woll, COO...

By Isabella Markert While 59 percent of B2B marketers say that LinkedIn generates leads for their business, the other 41 percent aren’t getting leads from the business platform. With 675 million monthly users, LinkedIn is a crowded space. So if you’re not getting leads by using it, should you bother? We’re here to tell you that yes, you should be using LinkedIn,...

[embed]https://youtu.be/-_UA2SJPQy4[/embed] Every year, Utah Business Magazine honors the HR professionals who are working hard to foster culture, growth, and happiness in the workplace through its annual HR Achievement Awards. “These professionals have gone beyond the call of duty to make their companies a great place to work and their dedication to their jobs is something inspirational for all,” said Kelsie Foreman,...

The country may be open for business, but for millions of parents worldwide, the ongoing challenge of finding a balance between remote work and home responsibilities remains a constant issue. What’s more, the boom of summer vacation is shaping up to be a bust for school-aged kids. And nobody is feeling the pressure to navigate an exceptionally busy home around...

Osmond Marketing was named one of the top branding agencies of 2020 by DesignRush.  DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies, just released their picks of the top 40 best-performing branding agencies, basing their selections on agencies that have experience helping businesses build meaningful relationships with their audiences through effective branding. Osmond Marketing is thrilled to be ranked on this...